I was thankful for so many things this year, but most of all, I'm thankful that I could take this picture. I am so blessed to have my mom and daughter in my life!
Thanksgiving was spent in Midland again this year. We ate with my family first, as the guys wanted to get out of town for some hunting as soon as lunch was served. We were excited that Grandma got a day pass from the PT hospital (and even better news that she would be released to go home the next day). I was very proud of my very first turkey! I got up early with Mom so she could teach me how to cook the turkey properly. It turned out very moist and delicious!
Gracie loved everything we put in her bowl, but she loved the stuffing and mashed potatoes the most! I believe that she had two servings at our first lunch.
As soon as we'd finished with meal #1, we headed over to cousin Kristy's to give thanks with Trinity's family. There were lots of kids running around, and Grace ate her third serving with her second cousins! I loved that the kids had their very own picnic tables to sit at, but it really reminded me of how quickly Gracie is growing up!
No comments:
Post a Comment