Monday, April 2, 2012

Driving Miss Gracie

Trinity finally talked me off the ledge of being an overprotective mom, and Grace is much happier because of it! She is finally facing forward in the car like a big girl.




This weekend we went to Lubbock, and we couldn't install Grace's carseat rear-facing in our friend Dan's car. So, we went with forward-facing, as it's not against the law now that she is one and well over 20 pounds. She loved her new view, so I decided that we could keep her forward facing once we got back home to our car.


Trinity has been trying to get me to give up the rear-facing chair since her first birthday, but I was a little nervous about it now that the suggested age is 2 years (and our doctor recommended keeping her that way as long as possible).


I had one happy (despite being sleepy from our fun weekend) girl in the car this morning!

No comments: