For her third birthday party, Grace decided to combine her two favorite mice: Minnie Mouse and Chuck E. Cheese!
She had been asking for a CEC party since April, when we went to another friend's party there and had a blast together. At first I was a little disappointed that I wouldn't get to pick a theme, decorate the house, or make themed food and party favors. Then reality set in, and I realized how awesome it was to complete party planning in three steps: reserve the party online, order the cake, and select party favors.
On the day of the party, I think I was almost as excited as Gracie! I was like a kid on Christmas morning... anxiously awaiting the party. I couldn't wait to see her Minnie Mouse cake or watch her play at CEC with her friends. And nothing about the party disappointed! Everyone showed up, despite the crazy rain, and all the kids had a great time.
The birthday girl with her cake!
Addison and Gracie before birthday cake
Playing air guitar during the birthday rock show!
Receiving her birthday medalion
Hugs with Chuck E.
Waiting for the tickets to fly in the Ticket Blaseter
TICKETS!!!
I think it's safe to assume we'll be going back next year...
1 comment:
Too much fun!! And I just love that cake - it's adorable. Happy birthday, Gracie!
Post a Comment