Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dear Peanut

Dear Peanut,

You are 22 weeks old and as of this entry you have already cost me more money than a year of comic book store visits. That's OK and all but I just wanted to point that out to you so later when you say I hate you or that I don't love you, you can look back on this.

We bought your baby furniture yesterday so I hope you like it. Maybe you heard your mother and I discussing which ones to buy. Let me clear up the conversation for you since it probably sounded like this...

Wonk Wonk Wonk!!!
Mwamp Mwamp!
Wonk Wah Wonk.


In reality it said...


"Which one do you like!!!"
"I am at the point where I don't care. Let's get this one since it is a set."
"Fine, I like this one. Get out of that chair and lets go."


Your mom and I are both very excited to get your room ready. We have spent more time than is probably necessary discussing the options but I think in the end you will like it. You had better because we got a Grow with Me bed so you are stuck with it for a long time to come.


Love you,

Dad

No comments: