Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Let the Countdown Begin!

Today we got confirmation that our doctor will induce me on Tuesday, October 5! Our doctor would normally not induce until I reached the 41 week mark, but because Peanut is already weighing over 8lbs, she thinks it is best to get this baby out! I am a little nervous about the actual induction, but I trust my doctor's judgement.
And honestly, Trinity is driving me a little crazy! We are both impatient by nature, but he is going bonkers waiting on this kid to arrive. Of the two of us, I really thought I'd be the worst, since I'm carrying the baby and all, but nope. He is beside himself with stress and impatience. It's a little funny... when I'm not feeling tired and enormous. Speaking of, here is a picture of my HUGE belly today.
Can it get any bigger?!?

3 comments:

Jen and Mike said...

Wow! You are looking great! Only a few more days!

Addy's Daddy said...

Are you sure there aren't multiples in there?

Diana said...

Yes, just one big baby!