I was so blessed to celebrate my first mother's day with my daughter, my mother, and my grandma. We headed to Midland for Addison's third birthday party, so I was pleasantly surprised when I realized it was also mother's day weekend! We couldn't have asked for better weather! Saturday morning we got Gracie lathered in sunscreen and played by the pool. The water was a little cold, but she enjoyed splashing her feet and taking a ride on Sammy the Seal.

Addison's party was that afternoon, so we headed to Ronnie and Vicki's house for the Ice Cream Social. The ice cream and company were fantastic, and Trinity even joined in on the crafts and made us an ice cream magnet!
We spent the rest of the evening at Tebo and Sandra's house for a fish fry. Gracie enjoyed being the center of attention and riding in cousin Luke's wagon.
Sunday morning we enjoyed the wonderful weather by the pool again, and my mom cooked a great mother's day lunch. We tried to get a four generation picture, but Gracie wasn't interested in smiling for the camera.

After visiting with my mom and grandma for a few hours, we headed to Trinity's parent's house for an early dinner before we flew home. Kim, Abel, and Luke joined us too, and we had a great time celebrating some more.
2 comments:
How does Gracie look just like the little bit in the timeline? Still, she is such a sweet munchkin. hugs, auntie sharon
I never noticed that before... too funny!
Post a Comment