Sunday, October 23, 2011

Arboretum

Last weekend we went to the Arboretum with Mimi, Pop, Uncle Steven, and Aunt Megan. Sincewe don't have a Halloween costume for Grace this year, I decided to make her a shirt for our outing. Mimi and I went to Hobby Lobby on Saturday morning, and we picked out a black shirt and two Halloween-inspired fabrics for an owl cut-out. Sunday morning I sewed the owl onto the shirt while Grace napped, and then we were ready to head to Dallas.

The Arboretum was decorated beautifully for the fall, and we took lots of adorable pictures. Here are some of my favorites!



And just to show you how much our Gracie girl has changed, here is my favorite picture from last year's fall Arboretum trip.

1 comment:

M said...

It's happened! She has officially reached the point where she doesn't look like a baby anymore! She's still as cute as ever though!