We took Gracie to Lubbock a few weekends ago for her first trip to Raiderland! We had a great time catching up with Dan, Jeremy, Thomas, Jessica, and Addison. The girls were so cute together! They played so well together, and Grace loved playing in Addison's kitchen.

We loved showing Grace where her parents went to college. While we were on campus taking some picture, we stopped by the brand new College of Business. I was so jealous! It was SO nice and beautifully designed, especially compared to the old, ugly building we had back in the day!


We also did some shopping for new Texas Tech gear, and I hit the jackpot with a huge sale at Red Raider Outfitters. We got three new outfits for Grace, and I found myself another shirt as well. So now we're all set for the football season and hopeful that the Red Raiders will step up their game this year! We're planning to attend a home football game this year, as well as the TCU game here in Fort Worth. I think our little girl is ready to cheer on the Raiders to victory!
1 comment:
Too cute!! Also, I can't wait for football season...
Post a Comment