Dear Peanut,
How's it going in there? I heard you got some toe nails so that is pretty cool. Just wanted to tell you how excited I am that you are progressing nicely. I wouldn't have expected less from a child of my loins. Sorry about your mom's voice. I know it can be loud at times and I have tried to talk to her about that but she doesn't seem to be able to control herself. Honestly I am kind of scared you will sound like her and I will have two sets of that loud bellowing to hear. But don't worry. I will still love you.
It appears we are pretty close to half way to your birthday. We aren't prepared, just warning you, but we are working on it. As soon as we get into the new house I am going to make it a priority to have your room ready for your arrival. Do you need a firm mattress or a soft one?
From out here you are starting to make your mom's belly stick out. I will finally get to be the thin one in our marriage, even if it only lasts a few days. Do you dream? I only wonder because if you sleep 95% of the day like these books say you do, what is happening in there? I would guess your dreams are pretty dull since you haven't really seen anything but blackness and the occasional glow of your mom's skin when light hits it. Then again you haven't learned what light is yet so I hope you aren't freaked out by it.
Love you,
Dad
Savannah
12 years ago
2 comments:
I'm pretty sure that even when Diana is at her biggest, you will still be the fat one in your marriage. Sorry.
I hope Peanut has Diana's laugh, just so you can hear that burst of joy in surround sound.
Post a Comment