Dear Peanut,
Is it bothering you that I am shining a flashlight onto your mom's belly? You seem to want to kick or hit the light so I can't tell if it is because you want it to go away or you are just curious. I want to make sure your vision was working in there so I guess it is.
I must say you are kind of driving your mother crazy with all the wiggling you are doing in there. I jumped the last time you kicked my hand when I was pressing on your mother's belly. Having someone kicking you from the inside isn't the most pleasant thing in the world so try to keep the force down on those.
Your room has started to come together nicely. We are going to start decorating it this weekend so it will be all pretty for you. We are getting ready for you to be here. It is amazing to consider that it is only a couple of months away from your birthday. Funny how on your birthday we get the present.
Love,
Dad
First Grade
11 years ago
4 comments:
What did you do with my jerk best friend? This was a really sweet post.
I have to stop reading these at work. They make me cry every time.
I can be sweet Thomas. And I don't know why you are crying, Diana.
Because they are sweet blogs, and possibly the pregnancy hormones too!
Post a Comment