I really love the patern of the system we bought. There were only so many gender-neutral options, and this sytem got great reviews online. Plus, it seemed to be one of the easier strollers to navigate through the store.
When we brought the box in the house and started unpacking the pieces, Duncan immediately
ran upstairs to hide. He's such a wuss when it comes to big boxes. Hazel, however, was very interested in what we were bringing home and sniffed everything! As I took this picture, Trinity caught my eye and said, "Don't." Somehow he knew I was considering picking her up and putting her in the carseat! :) I just thought it would make for a cute picture. Oh well.
The stroller didn't take too much effort to build...just attach the wheels and you're ready to go! We spent some time to practice folding of the stoller, taking the car seat out of the base, and attaching and unattaching the car seat inside the stroller. Once we get closer to October 3rd, we'll strap the base in the car and wait for Peanut's arrival!
2 comments:
Once you start getting all of the big stuff for the baby the reality of it starts to really sink in, doesn't it? So excited and the stroller and car seat pattern is too cute! Perfect for either boy or girl!
So much fun! You should still try the pic of Hazel. Maybe put a bonnet on her head.
Post a Comment