Saturday, December 1, 2012

Blogger Choice: Gingerbread House

On Friday night, we decorated our very first gingerbread house as a family! Now that Grace is older and more able to participate in activities, we definitely want to start some Christmas traditions for our family. Trinity found a cute gingerbread house kit at the store this week, so we busted it out last night after dinner.

We all had a great time decorating, but I think Grace enjoyed sneaking candy into her mouth just as much as adding it to the house! And I caught Trinity guiding Gracie's hand more than once... squashing her artistic side with his OCD tendancies. Oh well, in the end, she was very proud of her gingerbread house and hopefully made a wonderful Christmas memory with her!

Mint green is this girl's color! She looks beautiful!

Ready to decorate


 The goodies!

Sneaking candy
 
 

 
 
The finished product 

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love this!! So cute.