Today I, Trinity, am extremely thankful for charity. Namely an organization that I got involved in with some other friends in the Flower Mound/ Lewisville Area. Last week, The Dinner Project held their annual fair trade shopping event and today I attended a board meeting to calculate the total sales for the event. We sold over $2,000 in fair trade merchandise for an organization called SERRV. SERRV is dedicated to eradicating poverty through working with thousands
of small-scale artisans and farmers in Africa, Asia, Latin America and
other developing regions of the world by marketing their handcrafts and
foods.
I have been working with The Dinner Project for a couple of years now and have seen how this group does such amazing work both for local charities and foreign organizations. The members of our group take time out of their day to make amazing events to raise awareness and money for charities and I have been honored to be a part of it.
Dear my Birthday Bruh,
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment