Tuesday, November 13, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 13

I was going to wait until the week of Thanksgiving to blog about the things I am MOST thankful for in my life. Of course one of those people is Trinity, but after what he did for me this week, I just had to dedicate today's post to him.

You see, it's been a crazy week, month, quarter at work. I've been working more than I have ever worked since joining Dean Foods in January of 2011, and I'm tired. Because of all this work, I was four days behind in my 30 days of thankfulness blogging. Trinity was sweet enough to write and post three thankful posts on my behalf when he noticed how far behind I had gotten! What a sweet gesture! But I am thankful for Trinity for many more reasons that a few short blog posts...

I am thankful that he fell in love with me and convinced me to do the same at a time when I didn't think I could ever trust anyone enough.

I am thankful that I can always be 100% myself around him.

I am thankful that he wants to be involved in all decisions affecting our home.

I am thankful that he stood beside me as I tried to deliver our first child (and may have even cleaned up a little poop from the table in the process)... and eased my fears when we realized we would have to have a c-section.

I am thankful that he has and always will be my equal partner in raising our child(ren).

I am thankful that he loves to read as much as I do.

I am thankful that he made the decision that our family needed to start attending church.

I am thankful that he knows how and when to make me laugh.

I am thankful that he loves me, despite all of my flaws and short-comings.

No comments: