Thursday night, I lost one of mu pearl earrings while changing out of my work clothes. I looked for the earring a good 30 minutes before giving up to get Grace fed and to bed. I figured I could have Trinity help me look for it when he got home from LA.
He didn't get home until midnight, so I didn't even mention it to him. We didn't get around to searching for it Friday either, so this morning we (and by we, I really mean he) spent a good 15-30 minutes combing through our closet trying to find the darn thing. He even encouraged Grace to help in the search. She had no clue what she was looking for, but she sure had fun destroying the closet!
It's so dirty now, we'll never find it. :(. At least she had a good time on the hunt with her Daddy!
Dear my Birthday Bruh,
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment