Sunday, June 10, 2012

Secret

Listen! (do wah do) Do you want to know a secret? (do wah do)

I don't know if it's much of a secret, but the City of Lewisville holds a free summer concert series on Tuesday nights, so we decided to check it out. This week's "headliner" was Mojo Filter, a Beatles cover band.


The concerts are normally held outside in Old Town Lewisville, but due to inclement weather, they moved the concert indoors this week. Because it was in an auditorium and would require us to remain in our seats, I was a little nervous about how Grace would do. It was her first live concert, after all! I shouldn't have been concerned. Grace just bounced on our laps and shook her head to the impressive sound of Mojo Filter.

I wish I'd taken a picture or video of her feeling the beat... this girl loves her music! She was too cute to watch, and Trinity and I could't help but smile and laugh as she be-bopped to the music. Gracie even caught the attention of the elderly women sitting next to us and the cute family in the row in front of us.

I'm definitely looking forward to next week's concert and hoping we can enjoy the outdoors, to give Grace more room to dance!

No comments: