1PM had become much quieter around our house recently. Around 1PM is when Grace normally goes down for her nap on weekends, and thankfully she has gotten back into the habit of laying down without screaming and crying for 30 minutes. We just have to read a book or two and then plop her in her crib, where she lies down and peacefully falls to sleep.
But when she wakes up, you better get up to her room fast. She does not like to wait to be pulled out of her bed when she is ready to be up and at 'em again!
I honestly keep expecting her to try to climb out of her crib, and I am not sure what we will do when she does. I don't think she is quite ready to sleep in a bed where she has free reign of the house.
But we will cross that bridge soon enough. She is doing really well at potty training, so the next step is keeping her dry at night... and at 1PM.
Dear my Birthday Bruh,
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment