Mimi has taught Grace the first verse to the UT fight song.
Trinity and I retaliated by talking her to a Texas Tech football game! And so far, the brainwashing is working. Every time she sees a double T, she exclaims, "Texas Tech!" with an occasional "football game" following it. I love it!
Earlier this week, she noticed the double T hanging in our garage for the first time. Trinity made it a few years ago for our old house's roof at Christmas. His car usually blocks it from her view, but he was out of town this week, so that side of the garage was clear.
As soon as she saw it, she went on talking about Texas Tech for the entire ride to her daycare. I tried to explain to her that Tech is where mommy and daddy went to school, and she responded that she wanted to go there too! I told her that was a great plan, and she seemed pretty pleased with herself.
Now we are on to learning the verses for the Tech alma matter AND fight song. We have a long way to go, but we'll get there! Hopefully before Mimi teaches her any more of that other school's song.
Dear my Birthday Bruh,
5 years ago
1 comment:
She can also say hook 'em horns!
Post a Comment