Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tiny

It's hard to believe Grace was ever this tiny! But at the time, she didn't feel quite so tiny, since she's weighed over the 95th percentile since birth!
I can hardly believe how much Grace has grown in the last six months, both physically and mentally. She is definitely ahead of her age, and I often get shocked faces when strangers find out she isn't even two yet.

But that is about to change in three weeks! I am looking forward to this birthday much more than her first birthday. I was a complete mess last year. I had to go to the privacy room at work to cry in private on several occasions. I am not sure what got me so emotional, other than accepting that she wasn't a baby anymore! Now that it is clear that she is a little girl, I am embracing every age and enjoying every moment with her!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, sweet Gracie!! She really has changed so much - I can't believe what a talker she is! Well, I can - she takes after her mom. =)

Diana said...

Teehee! That is the truth!