Thursday, September 20, 2012

HOT

It's funny how the most ordinary evening can be so perfect.

After getting Grace to bed, Trinity and I sat down to watch tonight's episode of Glee. It happened to be about Rachel proving she could be hot and sexy, while Brittany fell into depression and had a "Brittany Spears" revival. After last season, I was a little afraid that Glee wouldn't continue to live up to expectations, but so far the episodes have been fresh, and splitting screen time between the high school and college kids is working well.

Once the episode was over, I snuggled into the couch with my Red Hots and iPad to read for an hour. My mouth is now on fire, but it was totally worth it! I have read several days in a row this week, and it's been a great way to relax after crazy busy days at work.

No comments: