Trinity is extraordinary in many ways.
He has an extraordinary love for comics, muppets, and pretty much anything from his childhood. Although I sometimes wish he didn't have quite such a fondness of comics, I actually love that he is so passionate about something. It's not always easy to find a hobby you enjoy doing in the way that he does.
He is an extraordinary dad! I am so thankful that he is my equal partner in raising Grace. She loves to play with her daddy and knows that he loves her unconditionally.
He is an extraordinary husband. One of the first things that attracted me to Trinity was simply the fact that I could be 100% percent myself with him. I never felt pressure to be a certain type of girl, and he's always accepted me for who I am... good and bad. I don't think that's easy to find in a husband, and I am so grateful to have him!
But an extraordiary dresser, he is not.
1 comment:
Zing. That last one made me laugh
Post a Comment