Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor

For labor day weekend, we drove to the LBK for the first Tech football game of the season and to visit some good friends!

We had a great time visiting with everyone and meeting the newest addition to the Reynolds' family! Avett is such a sweet little baby, and he was so good while we were out and about. Addison is a great big sis, and Grace loved playing with her while the grown-ups visited.

The football game was fun, even though we didn't get to watch as much as normal with Gracie with us. We headed to the Honors College cookout first. I was shocked at how many honors students were present. It has doubled in size since I graduated from Tech! Next we shopped for some new Tech gear and enjoyed some margaritas and beer at Ruby Tequilas before heading to Raider Alley to get Grace's picture with the Masked Rider before the game. She loved seeing "the horsie" and getting a picture with it!

Grace did really well at the game. She enjoyed the band and "watching the movie", i.e. the game on the big screen! Most of all, she loved playing with Jeremy's bracelets and all the attention from those around us!

On the drive home today, Grace kept talking about "Texas Tech football game!" I love it!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I just love this!!